You can sponsor a day of programming at 88.9 KETR (and on ketr.org) for a one-time contribution of $150. If you'd like to make that contribution now, please use our online form, or call 800-882-5387 to complete the transaction.
Use the form below to build your sponsorship message. Once KETR clears your contribution, you'll be contacted to work out any details and to confirm the date of sponsorship. A few things to keep in mind:
- Your announcement will air 5 times on the day of your choice, pending availability.
- KETR permits no more than 1 day sponsor for any given day. While we make every effort to accomodate your first choice, please understand that day sponsorships are assigned on a first-requested, first-scheduled basis. For this reason, you must select a first and second choice date. KETR will contact you to confirm the date of your sponsorship.
- Your announcement MUST include your name and be personal in nature. Examples of popular messages include announcements of birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, memorials, etc.
- Your sponsorship announcement cannot be used for business advertising, political opinions, or ideological or theological expressions. KETR staff members will be happy to work with you in order to craft an appropriate message.
- Your qualifying pledge must be paid in full AND your form (below) must be on file at least one week prior to the requested sponsorship date.
Examples of sponsorship announcements include:
Support for today's programming on KETR is made possible in part by Day Sponsor John Clark, celebrating his wife's 45th birthday today. Happy Birthday, Karen, with love from your husband, John.
Support for today's programming on KETR is made possible in part by Day Sponsors Joe and Marge Hanson, in memory of their beloved mother, Florence Hanson.
Support for today's programming on KETR is made possible in part by Day Sponsors Dean and Laura Washington, celebrating the importance of public radio in our daily lives.
Thank you for choosing to support 88.9 KETR in this way, and we look forward to hearing your message on the air!
Please complete the form below after you've made a qualifying contribution to KETR of $150 or more. You can do that here, if you haven't already.