Commerce – Another house in Commerce has yet again been destroyed by fire. The fire occurred in the 1300 block of Lee Street. No residents are said to be living in the house, and no injuries have been reported. Officials were dispatched to the vacant house at 6:22 a.m. Thursday, and by 7 a.m. a majority of the fire had been contained. No other property appeared or was said to have been damaged. Firefighters with the Campbell Fire Department were also present assisting in the fire. The cause of the fire is not yet know.