The likelihood of an ice storm hitting the region is playing Scrooge with events around the area this week. A list of delays, closures and cancelations follows.
- A&M-Commerce's presentation of the film Goya in Bordeaux Thursday evening has been canceled.
- Commerce Christmas Parade Thursday evening (will not be rescheduled).
- Commerce Tuba Christmas Concert on Saturday has been canceled.
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce Quarterly Luncheon Friday has been canceled.
- Greenville Christmas on the Square Thursday evening has been rescheduled for Dec. 9.
- Greenville Downtown Christmas Parade Friday has been rescheduled for Dec. 13.
- Greenville Police Department Civil Service Exam on Friday has been rescheduled for Dec. 14.
- Paris Education Foundation Reindeer Run on Saturday has been rescheduled for Dec. 21.
- City Sanitation in Commerce will resume service on Tuesday.
- Covidien in Commerce has canceled its first shift on Friday.
- Fannin County offices are closed on Friday.
- Weatherford ALS will reopen Sunday evening
- Hunt County offices will open at 10 a.m. on Friday.
Feel free to use the comments section below to share additional information about closures. Note that KETR makes no guarantee with regard to the accuracy of user-generated content in our comments section.