KETR Local
8:40 am
Thu October 8, 2009

Fire again destroys Sulphur Springs property


Sulphur Springs – For the second time this week, a fire has destroyed a Sulphur Springs structure.

This time it was the garage of a house on Woodside Lane, where the electricity has been cut off.

The fire is believed to have started because extension cords had been connected to the truck to provide electricity into the home, and likely overloaded.

A pickup inside the garage was also destroyed, but firefighters were able to prevent the blaze from spreading into the house.