Most Active Stories
Fri February 28, 2014
GOP primary: Collin Co. ballot
By Mark Haslett
- U.S. Representative, District 3: Josh Loveless, Cami Dean, Harry Pierce, Sam Johnson.
- U.S. Representative, District 4: Ralph Hall, John Stacy, Tony Arterburn, Lou Gigliotti, John Ratcliffe, Brent Lawson.
- U.S. Representative, District 32: Pete Sessions, Katrina Pierson.
- State Senator, District 30: Craig Estes.
- State Representative, District 33: Scott Turner.
- State Representative, District 70: Scott Sanford.
- State Representative, District 89: Jodie Laubenberg.
- State Board of Education, District 12: Geraldine "Tincy" Miller
- U.S. Senator: Chris Map, Ken Cope, Curt Cleaver, Steve Stockman, Reid Reasor, Linda Vega, Dwayne Stovall, John Cornyn.
- Governor: Greg Abbott, Miriam Martinez, Lisa Fritsch, SECEDE Kilgore.
- Lieutenant Governor: Dan Patrick, David Dewhurst, Jerry Patterson, Todd Staples.
- Attorney General: Barry Smitherman, Dan Branch, Ken Paxton.
- Comptroller of Public Accounts: Glenn Hegar, Harvey Hildrebran, Raul Torres, Debra Medina.
- Commissioner of the General Land Office: David Watts, George P. Bush.
- Commissioner of Agriculture: Eric Opiela, Joe Cotton, Sid Miller, Tommy Merritt, J. Allen Carnes.
- Railroad Commissioner: Becky Berger, Ryan Stilton, Wayne Christian, Malachi Boyuls.
- Chief Justice, Supreme Court: Nathan Hecht, Robert Talton.
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 6: Joe Pool, Jeff Brown.
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 7: Jeff Boyd.
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 8: Phil Johnson, Sharon McCally.
- Justice, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 3: Barbara Walther, Bert Richardson.
- Justice, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 4: Richard Dean Davis, Jani Jo Wood, Kevin Patrick Yeary.
- Justice, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 9: David Newell, W.C. “Bud” Kirkendall