GOP primary: Hunt County ballot
Hunt County voters will be casting ballots for congress, state senate, state representative, county judge, 196th district court, district clerk, county court at law No. 1, county clerk, county commissioners in precincts 2 and 4, justices of the peace and constables.
All of the contested primary races in Hunt County are on the Republican Party ballot.
- Incumbent U.S. Representative Ralph Hall (R-Rockwall) is facing Lou Gigliotti of Princeton, John Stacy of Fate, Brent Lawson of Van Alstyne, Tony Arterburm of Rockwall and John Ratcliffe of Rockwall.
- Incumbent State Senator for District 2 Bob Deuell (R-Greenville) is facing Mark Thompson of Mesquite and Bob Hall of Canton.
- Incumbent 196th District Court Judge Steve Tittle is being challenged for the nomination by by County Court At Law No. 1 Judge Andy Bench.
- Incumbent Hunt County Judge John Horn is facing Jerry Minter in the Republican Party primary.
- Incumbent District Clerk Stacey Landrum is facing Charla “Twins” Campbell-Turner in the GOP primary.
- Todd McMahan and Andy Hunt are vying for the nomination in the Republican Party primary for the office of Hunt County Commissioner Precinct 2.
- Incumbent Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 Place 2 Shelia Linden is facing from Wayne Gilmore.
- Two incumbent candidates are uncontested in search of nominations from the Hunt County Democratic Party. Jim Latham filed for Hunt County Commissioner for Precinct 4 and Jennifer Reeves filed for Hunt County Justice of the Peace for Precinct 2.