KETR Local
4:39 pm
Wed April 13, 2011

Man dies at school after being electrocuted


Greenville – A contractor for Greenville High School is killed after being electrocuted while working in a crawl space.

22-year-old James Leo Banks, of Crowley, was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy has been ordered.

He was discovered by an official at the school and authorities were immediately dispatched.

Banks was employed by Lighting Technology, a sub-contractor for DMI, a company that has been doing work at the high school for the past several weeks.