The Council Chambers at Commerce City Hall is the site of an informational meeting to be held Tuesday, February 19th, to discuss a project that will affect streets within the city.
In an email to KETR, City Manager Marc Clayton indicates that the 5pm meeting is open to the public, and the purpose is to share insight into the planning and details of the undertaking. The following streets are set to be affected:
- Lee Street, from Monroe to Bois d'Arc
- Bois d'Arc Street, from Lee to Hunt
- Stonewall Street, from Monroe to Bryan
- West Neal Street, from Culver to Cooper
- Monroe Street, from Bonham to Walnut
- Washington Street, from Culver to Maple