Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
Outdoors with Luke Clayton
Outdoors writer/radio host/book author Luke Clayton has been addicted to everything outdoors related since his childhood when he grew up hunting and fishing in rural northeast Texas. Luke pens a weekly newspaper column that appears in 34 Texas newspapers and is Editor at Large for Extreme Hog Hunter Magazine, Bowhunting Adventures and East Texas Outdoors Magazine and field editor for Dallas Safari Club "Camp Talk" publication. Luke is on the pro staff of Mathews Bows, Smokin' Tex Electric Smokers, and GhostBlind. Follow his columns and listen to his weekly radio show throughout the year and you'll surely get exposed to many facets of the outdoor life.
Support for Outdoors with Luke Clayton comes from the following sponsors:
- Luke says check this out if you hunt at night. www.nitesite.com
- the Dallas Safari Club, Sniper Hog Lights, and Hoffpauir Polaris. Since 1972, Dallas Safari Club has been the gathering point for hunters, conservationists, and wildlife enthusiasts. You can find more information about the Dallas Safari Club online at: biggame.org.
- Sniper Hog Lights, maker of hunting lights for bows, crossbows, rifles, and shotguns. You can find them on the web at: Sniperhawglights.com.
- Texas Motors Cars in Addison, Texas. A family owned business for over 50 years specializing in online buying and selling of cars and trucks. Texas Motor Cars can give you a quote on the value of your vehicle using information and photos you upload. More at texasmotorcars.com.
- Canned foods that taste like homemade, a must on every outdoor outing. www.margaretholmes.com
- Stainless Steel, lightweight cookers, use 1 pound propane canisters. Lightweight and very durable. Excellent for frying fish. www.roypaulandbubba.com
- Shock Strap- A new 'tie down' system that eliminates the need for ratchets. The Shock Strap is quick and easy to use and keeps loads securely attached to trailers. www.shockstrap.com