Ways to give:
- Make a contribution right now using the secure online form
- Call our toll-free pledge line: (800) 882-KETR (5387)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4504, Commerce, TX 75429
- Become a Bridge Builder (University Payroll Deduction - designate "KETR Excellence Fund")
- Become a KETR Sustainer (automatically renews year-to-year so your membership always stays current!)
- Donate your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat
- Become a Day Sponsor
- Become a KETR Community Partner (Business Membership)
When you become a new KETR member today, we’ll send you a special thank you gift to show our appreciation for your generous contribution!
Our standard membership levels are listed below, although a donation in any amount is certainly appreciated.
- $60 – Basic Membership
- $120 – Suggested Membership ($10 per month)
- $180 - ($15 per month)
- $250 – Loyalty Circle*
- $365 – Dollar-a-Day Membership*
*See KETR Loyalty Circle
KETR Loyalty Circle
Major Giving: Leaders’ Society
KETR’s major donors are those whose dedication to this station has risen to the highest level. They are committed to ensuring that KETR remains as an invaluable public media resource for our region, through their exemplary gifts.
$10,000 and up
Matching Gifts 101:
The purpose of the Matching Gift fund is to encourage listeners to become new members by offering the temporary incentive of DOUBLING the value of their contribution during the on-air drive.
How it works:
When you or your organization makes a Matching Gift, the funds are deposited in the “Friends of KETR” account, but are earmarked specifically for matching opportunities on the air.
A few times during the pledge drive, we’ll remind our listeners that “Right now, your contributions are being matched dollar-for-dollar. Double your impact by making a gift right now to KETR.”
During these times, we’ll also list the names of the entities who have contributed to the Matching Gift fund, so that our listeners will know that you or your organization is one that helps to make a positive difference in the region. Donors to the Matching Gift fund will also be listed on KETR’s website.
In every case, 100% of Matching Gifts are considered “unrestricted.” Any Matching Funds that are not matched during the drive by new or renewing donors will be automatically applied to the next scheduled pledge or membership drive.
To offer a matching gift, either as an individual or as an organization, call the membership department at 903-886-5841.