What does it mean to be a member of 88.9 KETR?
Members are the life-blood of KETR's operation and service to our community. Listeners' financial contributions help to sustain KETR's programming and further both mission of this station and the mission of public broadcasting as a whole. Members support KETR with annual memberships gifts, through an ongoing sustaining membership (the most effective way to support public radio), vehicle donations, and more. Please refer to the list below to see the ways you can make an impact in our Northeast Texas community through your support of public radio.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what it means to be a KETR member, call our membership department at 903-886-5841 or email email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Ways to support 88.9 KETR:
- Become a KETR Sustainer, which automatically renews year-to-year so your membership always stays current!
- Make a one-time contribution
- Call our toll-free pledge line: (800) 882-KETR (5387)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4504, Commerce, TX 75429
- Become a Bridge Builder (University Payroll Deduction - designate "KETR Excellence Fund") Call 903-886-5841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a Bridge Builder.
- Donate your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat
- Become a Day Sponsor
- Become a KETR Community Partner (Business Membership)