What does it mean to be a member of KETR?
Members are the life-blood of KETR's operation. Listeners' financial contributions help to sustain KETR's programming and further both mission of this station and the mission of public broadcasting. Members support KETR with annual memberships gifts, through an ongoing sustaining membership (the most effective way to support public radio), vehicle donations, and more. Please refer to the list below to see the ways you can make an impact in our Northeast Texas community through your support of public radio.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what it means to be a KETR member, call our membership department at 903-886-5841 or email email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Ways to support KETR:
- Make a contribution right now using the secure online form
- Call our toll-free pledge line: (800) 882-KETR (5387)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4504, Commerce, TX 75429
- Become a Bridge Builder (University Payroll Deduction - designate "KETR Excellence Fund")
- Become a KETR Sustainer, which automatically renews year-to-year so your membership always stays current! (Select "Make this a monthly donation" at top of form)
- Donate your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat
- Become a Day Sponsor
- Become a KETR Community Partner (Business Membership)
Membership levels: (although a donation in any amount is appreciated!)
- $60 – Basic
- $120 – $10 per month (Suggested)
- $180 - $15 per month
- $250 – Loyalty Circle Advocate*
- $365 – Dollar-a-Day Membership*
- $500 - Loyalty Circle Partner*
- $750 - Loyalty Circle Benefactor*
*See KETR Loyalty Circle